- Exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class E standards.
- Meet requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications.
- Each port is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized to support traceability.
- Utilize 110 punchdown termination on back panel and includes retention cap for each port.
- Each port contains a universal label that is color-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Angled versions allow for higher density applications by easily routing the patch cords to each side of the panel eliminating the need for horizontal cable management.
- Terminate 4-pair, 22 – 26 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable.
- Mount to standard EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender bracket.
- Write-on areas for port and panel identification.
- Can be clearly identified with labels and icons.
- Optional label kits (DPLK24 and DPLK48) contain adhesive label holder and labels for easy port and panel identification.
|Color of product
|Weight & dimensions
||19 x 1.17 x 1.72" (482.6 x 29.6 x 43.7 mm)
Belkin 96-Port CAT 5 Patch Panel
24-Port CAT 5e Patch Panel
CAT 6 Patch Panel, 48 port RJ45 to 110 568 A/B color coded
CAT 6 Patch Panel, 24 port RJ45 to 110 568 A/B color coded